Re: [Yuricon] Re: Strawberry Panic?

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 12 , May 26, 2009
      On Tue, 26 May 2009 14:46:17 -0400, Erica Friedman
      <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      > There is a type of male fan who likes to think of the "woman's world"
      > as being something similar to a shiek's harem. Women walking around
      > in underwear, and eating bonbons sensually.

      I initially read that as "eating bonobos sensually", which is a whole
      different realm of bizarre imagery.

      And by mentioning that fact, via rule 34 I have just inadvertently
      created a whole new realm of Strawberry Panic-themed monkey porn. I'm
      sorry, world.
      .oO("Sounds like a demands." )