Simoun Box Set question

  • josephglanvill
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2009
      Well, payday is here again and I was wondering what quality the Simoun Box set is that's offered for pre-order via the Yuricon store. Is it a full box or a slimpack?

      Posting this here, since there may be others who are interested in the question. I trust you don't mind, Erica.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2009
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: thirohk@...
        > Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:23:57 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Simoun Box Set question
        >
        > Well, payday is here again and I was wondering what quality the Simoun Box set is that's offered for pre-order via the Yuricon store. Is it a full box or a slimpack?

        I haven't seen this set specifically, but most of Media Blaster's season sets are sort of in the middle of thin/full pack. They Multiple disks in a largish DVD case. I have a few of their season sets - I quite like the packaging. It's slim, but not those nasty easily-breakable thin jewelcases. I've got the Otogi Zoshi set sitting here - 6 discs in a case just a little thicker than a regular DVD case.

        Since MB never has physical extras, you're not losing out on anything except DVD cover art.

        > Posting this here, since there may be others who are interested in the question. I trust you don't mind, Erica.

        Not at all. :-)

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
        http://okazu.blogspot.com

        Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
      • Janie (AudioErotica)
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2009

          I just got mine in from RightStuf on Friday.  It is packaged in a standard size DVD case with 5 discs crammed inside.  So yeah, it’s basically as Erica said, you just lose the cover art as far as I can tell since I do not have any of the individual Simoun DVD’s to compare it to.