Re: [Yuricon] Day 3 of Project Engage

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2009
      Hi
      Always willing to serve and participate in our project of world yuri hegemony (They're Pinky and The Brain...)
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2009/5/9 atheniag <anilesbocon01@...>

      Hi all!

      Just wanted to tell you that your promotion efforts have had stunning results. Yuri Monogatari 6 is now in the top 50,000 books at Amazon, which is no mean feat, I assure you.

      I hope you'll all keep promoting and talking about YM6 - there is no time limit on being able to claim your book, so take your time and let forums, other mailing lists and people all over the manga world know about it!

      Thank you all who wave been enthusiastically preaching the word. :-)