Re: Project Engage - via Facebook Issue

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ariel Devorah" <ladystardusthhh@...> wrote:

      > I just realized I have no idea how to embed a youtube video on Facebook. Can anyone help? It will be much appreciated. :)

      There a couple of ways you can do it.

      You can share the link as your status update. Just go to your status update and click on the box. The box will expand and one of the choices is "Link" stick the YM6 Video Trailer there.

      OR

      Click "Video" and use the embed code from the email where I put all the codes.

      OR

      You can also click on the top of the status update box, where there are table - go to the "+" tab and one of the tabs should be for Video. You can embed the video there using the embed code.

      OR

      You can go to the Yuricon and ALC Publishing Page on FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Yuricon-ALC-Publishing/52246397526

      Click Become a Fan, if you are not already. Then scroll down the Updates until you find the Trailer. Click the "Share" button below the trailer and choose "Post to My Profile"

      OR

      If we are friends, then visit my home page and scroll past my (14 gazillion) updates to April 19th when I posted the Video Trailer, click "share" and choose "Post to my profile."

      Any of these ways should work.