Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"

  • Ariel Devorah
    Message 1 of 17 , May 7, 2009
      I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

      -Ariel

      Message 2 of 17 , May 7, 2009
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: ladystardusthhh@...
        > Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:39:57 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
        >
        > I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

        And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

      • Kumiko Yamazaki
        Message 3 of 17 , May 7, 2009
          How does one get involved in promotion? o.o

          Kumi.

          On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: ladystardusthhh@...
          > Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:39:57 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
          >
          > I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

          And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          "Some of us turn off the lights and we live
          In the moonlight shooting by
          Some of us scare ourselves to death in the dark
          To be where the angels fly.
          Pretty maids all in a row lined up
          Outside my cabin door
          I've never wanted any of them wanting me
          'cept the girl from the red river shore."

          - Red River Shore, Bob Dylan。

          Message 4 of 17 , May 7, 2009
            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            From: pretty.cure@...
            Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:07:33 +0800
            Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"

            > How does one get involved in promotion? o.o

            Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated"

          • Kumiko Yamazaki
            Message 5 of 17 , May 7, 2009
              Thanks.. :)

              I'll look into this.

              Kumi.

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              From: pretty.cure@...
              Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:07:33 +0800

              Message 6 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                > And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

                That's true, but I'd rather they BUY it. Though, I guess giving a copy away is another form of promotion.
                Message 7 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ariel Devorah" <ladystardusthhh@...> wrote:

                  > > And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)
                  >
                  > That's true, but I'd rather they BUY it. Though, I guess giving a copy away is another form of promotion.

                  Yes - it is. :-)

                  ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
                  http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/alcp.html
                • hynavian
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 8, 2009
                    Thank you Erica, ALC and staff for the opportunity. May YM6 sell big! (^_^)v

                    Regards,
                    Hynavian
                  • Grisznak
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 12, 2009
                      Hi
                      http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                      By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I decided to post
                      http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.
                      cheers
                      Grisznak

                      Message 10 of 17 , May 12, 2009

                        Please use http://www.yuricon.org until I get that fixed. Thanks! The alc.html page goes to an informational page, not the same as the home page at all.

                        Message 11 of 17 , May 12, 2009

                          > Hi
                          > http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised
                          > earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at
                          > one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                          > By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I
                          > decided to post
                          > http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.

                          The anilesbocon.org address should work now. Please use that instead of the ala.html page.

                          Thanks!

                        • hynavian
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 13, 2009

                            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi
                            > > http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised
                            > > earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at
                            > > one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                            > > By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I
                            > > decided to post
                            > > http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.
                            >
                            > Please use http://www.yuricon.org until I get that fixed. Thanks! The alc.html page goes to an informational page, not the same as the home page at all.

                            Hi everyone!

                            I received the copy of YM6 yesterday evening and I did a "show off" post here - http://hynavian.com/?p=8995

                            I'm sorry, I won't be able to review it because the political climate in the country that I'm living in is quite tensed now. Previously there was some take over of the woman's organization (that represented the interests of the women) here by some homophobic church members but they got voted out later. Now there's a scheduled legal meet-up in support of the LGBT cause this weekend but everyone's watching to see how it goes. To sum it up, it's messy. >.<

                            Again I would like to apologize for not being able to review it but I'll be mentioning YM6 whenever it's possible to promote it. (:

                            Regards,
                            Hynavian
                            Message 13 of 17 , May 14, 2009
                              > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                              > From: hynavian@...
                              > Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 04:09:03 +0000
                              > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
                              >
                              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" wrote:
                              >
                              > I received the copy of YM6 yesterday evening and I did a "show off" post here - http://hynavian.com/?p=8995

                              I'm glad you received it and anjoyed it. :-) Thanks for your support.