"Project Engage" roll call

    Message 1 of 17 , May 7, 2009
      We've sent out two copies of "Yuri Monogatari 6" already to folks who are participating in Project Engage. :-)

      Times are harder than ever for manga sales, so everyone who helps spread the word for our 100% Yuri from ALC Publishing is a hero. And we want to reward our heros. Its as simple as that!

      Thanks to our heroes, Grisznak and Hynavian!

    • Ariel Devorah
      Message 2 of 17 , May 7, 2009
        I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

        -Ariel

        Message 3 of 17 , May 7, 2009
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: ladystardusthhh@...
          > Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:39:57 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
          >
          > I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

          And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

        • Kumiko Yamazaki
          Message 4 of 17 , May 7, 2009
            How does one get involved in promotion? o.o

            Kumi.

            On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: ladystardusthhh@...
            > Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:39:57 +0000
            > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
            >
            > I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

            And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            "Some of us turn off the lights and we live
            In the moonlight shooting by
            Some of us scare ourselves to death in the dark
            To be where the angels fly.
            Pretty maids all in a row lined up
            Outside my cabin door
            I've never wanted any of them wanting me
            'cept the girl from the red river shore."

            - Red River Shore, Bob Dylan。

            Message 5 of 17 , May 7, 2009
              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              From: pretty.cure@...
              Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:07:33 +0800
              Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"

              > How does one get involved in promotion? o.o

              Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated"

            • Kumiko Yamazaki
              Message 6 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                Thanks.. :)

                I'll look into this.

                Kumi.

                To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                From: pretty.cure@...
                Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:07:33 +0800

                Message 7 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                  > And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

                  That's true, but I'd rather they BUY it. Though, I guess giving a copy away is another form of promotion.
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ariel Devorah" <ladystardusthhh@...> wrote:

                    > > And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)
                    >
                    > That's true, but I'd rather they BUY it. Though, I guess giving a copy away is another form of promotion.

                    Yes - it is. :-)

                    ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
                    http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/alcp.html
                  • hynavian
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 8, 2009
                      Thank you Erica, ALC and staff for the opportunity. May YM6 sell big! (^_^)v

                      Regards,
                      Hynavian
                    • Grisznak
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 12, 2009
                        Hi
                        http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                        By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I decided to post
                        http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.
                        cheers
                        Grisznak

                        Message 11 of 17 , May 12, 2009

                          Please use http://www.yuricon.org until I get that fixed. Thanks! The alc.html page goes to an informational page, not the same as the home page at all.

                          Message 12 of 17 , May 12, 2009

                            > Hi
                            > http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised
                            > earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at
                            > one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                            > By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I
                            > decided to post
                            > http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.

                            The anilesbocon.org address should work now. Please use that instead of the ala.html page.

                            Thanks!

                          • hynavian
                            Message 13 of 17 , May 13, 2009

                              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Hi
                              > > http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised
                              > > earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at
                              > > one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                              > > By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I
                              > > decided to post
                              > > http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.
                              >
                              > Please use http://www.yuricon.org until I get that fixed. Thanks! The alc.html page goes to an informational page, not the same as the home page at all.

                              Hi everyone!

                              I received the copy of YM6 yesterday evening and I did a "show off" post here - http://hynavian.com/?p=8995

                              I'm sorry, I won't be able to review it because the political climate in the country that I'm living in is quite tensed now. Previously there was some take over of the woman's organization (that represented the interests of the women) here by some homophobic church members but they got voted out later. Now there's a scheduled legal meet-up in support of the LGBT cause this weekend but everyone's watching to see how it goes. To sum it up, it's messy. >.<

                              Again I would like to apologize for not being able to review it but I'll be mentioning YM6 whenever it's possible to promote it. (:

                              Regards,
                              Hynavian
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 14, 2009
                                > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                                > From: hynavian@...
                                > Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 04:09:03 +0000
                                > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
                                >
                                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" wrote:
                                >
                                > I received the copy of YM6 yesterday evening and I did a "show off" post here - http://hynavian.com/?p=8995

                                I'm glad you received it and anjoyed it. :-) Thanks for your support.