RE: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"

    Message 1 of 17 , May 7, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: hynavian@...
      > Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 05:28:54 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"

      Hello -

      > Thanks for the opportunity. However, I have something regarding the point system that I'm unclear of.
      >
      > I have published an embed video post of YM6 on my blog and in addition to that, I have placed a video of YM6 on my blog's sidebar. From my blog alone, does that count as 20 points in total because firstly due to my embed blog post and secondly, due to the embed video that's on my blog's sidebar?

      No, that would count only as 10 points. Each location you embed or link is what gains you points, not how many times.

      Gaming the system only defeats the purpose, which is to provide promotion and support. What PE is doing is rewarding you for that support and promotion.

      > Another question I have is regarding social media sites like Facebook and Friendster. If I'm to share a link or the embed video with my friends, how are the administrators going to verify this? Probably by adding my accounts as friends?

      There are ways of tracing where links and embeds go aside from directly friending people, but there's no reason not to be friends on these systems, is there? :-)

      Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
      Message 2 of 17 , May 7, 2009
        We've sent out two copies of "Yuri Monogatari 6" already to folks who are participating in Project Engage. :-)

        Times are harder than ever for manga sales, so everyone who helps spread the word for our 100% Yuri from ALC Publishing is a hero. And we want to reward our heros. Its as simple as that!

        Thanks to our heroes, Grisznak and Hynavian!

      • Ariel Devorah
        Message 3 of 17 , May 7, 2009
          I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

          -Ariel

          Message 4 of 17 , May 7, 2009
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: ladystardusthhh@...
            > Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:39:57 +0000
            > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
            >
            > I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

            And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

          • Kumiko Yamazaki
            Message 5 of 17 , May 7, 2009
              How does one get involved in promotion? o.o

              Kumi.

              On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

              > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              > From: ladystardusthhh@...
              > Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:39:57 +0000
              > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
              >
              > I've already bought my copy, have it, and read it but I'll promote anyway! :)

              And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                 mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              "Some of us turn off the lights and we live
              In the moonlight shooting by
              Some of us scare ourselves to death in the dark
              To be where the angels fly.
              Pretty maids all in a row lined up
              Outside my cabin door
              I've never wanted any of them wanting me
              'cept the girl from the red river shore."

              - Red River Shore, Bob Dylan。

              Message 6 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                From: pretty.cure@...
                Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:07:33 +0800
                Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"

                > How does one get involved in promotion? o.o

                Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated"

              • Kumiko Yamazaki
                Message 7 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                  Thanks.. :)

                  I'll look into this.

                  Kumi.

                  To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                  From: pretty.cure@...
                  Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:07:33 +0800

                  Message 8 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                    > And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)

                    That's true, but I'd rather they BUY it. Though, I guess giving a copy away is another form of promotion.
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 7, 2009
                      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ariel Devorah" <ladystardusthhh@...> wrote:

                      > > And you can earn a second one to give to a friend, so don't be shy! :-)
                      >
                      > That's true, but I'd rather they BUY it. Though, I guess giving a copy away is another form of promotion.

                      Yes - it is. :-)

                      ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
                      http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/alcp.html
                    • hynavian
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 8, 2009
                        Thank you Erica, ALC and staff for the opportunity. May YM6 sell big! (^_^)v

                        Regards,
                        Hynavian
                      • Grisznak
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 12, 2009
                          Hi
                          http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                          By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I decided to post
                          http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.
                          cheers
                          Grisznak

                          Message 12 of 17 , May 12, 2009

                            Please use http://www.yuricon.org until I get that fixed. Thanks! The alc.html page goes to an informational page, not the same as the home page at all.

                            Message 13 of 17 , May 12, 2009

                              > Hi
                              > http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised
                              > earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at
                              > one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                              > By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I
                              > decided to post
                              > http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.

                              The anilesbocon.org address should work now. Please use that instead of the ala.html page.

                              Thanks!

                            • hynavian
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 13, 2009

                                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Hi
                                > > http://czytelnia.tanuki.pl/lista/pokaz.php/2313 - here goes my promised
                                > > earlier review of sixth issue of Yuri Monogatari. It will be published at
                                > > one or two more polish manga and anime pages.
                                > > By the way, adress on the cover - www.anilesbocon.org is not working. So I
                                > > decided to post
                                > > http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html instead.
                                >
                                > Please use http://www.yuricon.org until I get that fixed. Thanks! The alc.html page goes to an informational page, not the same as the home page at all.

                                Hi everyone!

                                I received the copy of YM6 yesterday evening and I did a "show off" post here - http://hynavian.com/?p=8995

                                I'm sorry, I won't be able to review it because the political climate in the country that I'm living in is quite tensed now. Previously there was some take over of the woman's organization (that represented the interests of the women) here by some homophobic church members but they got voted out later. Now there's a scheduled legal meet-up in support of the LGBT cause this weekend but everyone's watching to see how it goes. To sum it up, it's messy. >.<

                                Again I would like to apologize for not being able to review it but I'll be mentioning YM6 whenever it's possible to promote it. (:

                                Regards,
                                Hynavian
                                Message 15 of 17 , May 14, 2009
                                  > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                                  > From: hynavian@...
                                  > Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 04:09:03 +0000
                                  > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Earn a copy of "Yuri Monogatari 6" through "Project Engage!"
                                  >
                                  > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" wrote:
                                  >
                                  > I received the copy of YM6 yesterday evening and I did a "show off" post here - http://hynavian.com/?p=8995

                                  I'm glad you received it and anjoyed it. :-) Thanks for your support.