New Lililicious Releases - On My Tiptoes in October (from YH10), Summer Window Chatting at Night (from SYH2)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 3:51 PM
      In "On My Tiptoes in October," the next story in Kazuma Kowo's Pure Love
      Adolescence series, Nanao sees a different side of Matsumoto.

      In "Summer Window Chatting at Night," Nanao finds something of Matsumoto's.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).