Re: Correction: The sky *will* be blue!

  • Sal Ascensio
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6 2:03 PM
      She's has tough competition! I mean she's going against Revy from Black Lagoon! o_o

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 6:10 PM
        I've voted for Sei too.

        It's a little ironic that Revy is also voiced by Sei's voice actress.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 7 4:45 PM
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Zyl Zaku <zylzaku@...> wrote:

          > I've voted for Sei too.
          >
          > It's a little ironic that Revy is also voiced by Sei's voice actress.

          I guess it's just coincidence, but I noted that too. Maybe Toyoguchi Megumi is just getting all the kick-ass roles, not the moe ones. :-)

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
          http://okazu.blogspot.com