Re: [Yuricon] Correction: The sky *will* be blue!

  • Ah... Me
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2009
      And, In Addition!!!! "Undine" from Aria, The Animation is nominated as a Best Song! So scroll down to that section too! :)
      (that is, if you enjoyed the song as much as the show... Which, I do...)

      Thespi
      The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a better slave race, YET. "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." -- James Madison

      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2009
        Ah. Will do then! Gotta support our Sei-sama! ^^
        My last post was incorrect - Sei was nominated for "Best Female Character" and will win if we officially stuff the ballot box. Go to the SPJA Awards and make sure the sky stays blue: http://www.spja. org/spja- industry- awards/spja- industry- awards-polls/

        http://www.yuricon. org

      • Sal Ascensio
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2009
          She's has tough competition! I mean she's going against Revy from Black Lagoon! o_o

          > Ah. Will do then! Gotta support our Sei-sama! ^^

        • Zyl Zaku
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2009
            I've voted for Sei too.

            It's a little ironic that Revy is also voiced by Sei's voice actress.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2009
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Zyl Zaku <zylzaku@...> wrote:

              > I've voted for Sei too.
              >
              > It's a little ironic that Revy is also voiced by Sei's voice actress.

              I guess it's just coincidence, but I noted that too. Maybe Toyoguchi Megumi is just getting all the kick-ass roles, not the moe ones. :-)

              Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
              http://okazu.blogspot.com