Correction: The sky *will* be blue!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2009
      My last post was incorrect - Sei was nominated for "Best Female Character" and will win if we officially stuff the ballot box. Go to the SPJA Awards and make sure the sky stays blue: http://www.spja.org/spja-industry-awards/spja-industry-awards-polls/

    • Ah... Me
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2009
        And, In Addition!!!! "Undine" from Aria, The Animation is nominated as a Best Song! So scroll down to that section too! :)
        (that is, if you enjoyed the song as much as the show... Which, I do...)

        Thespi
        The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a better slave race, YET. "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." -- James Madison

        My last post was incorrect - Sei was nominated for "Best Female Character" and will win if we officially stuff the ballot box. Go to the SPJA Awards and make sure the sky stays blue: http://www.spja. org/spja- industry- awards/spja- industry- awards-polls/

        http://www.yuricon. org

      • Allison Passino
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2009
          Ah. Will do then! Gotta support our Sei-sama! ^^
          My last post was incorrect - Sei was nominated for "Best Female Character" and will win if we officially stuff the ballot box. Go to the SPJA Awards and make sure the sky stays blue: http://www.spja. org/spja- industry- awards/spja- industry- awards-polls/

          http://www.yuricon. org

        • Sal Ascensio
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2009
            She's has tough competition! I mean she's going against Revy from Black Lagoon! o_o

            > Ah. Will do then! Gotta support our Sei-sama! ^^

          • Zyl Zaku
            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2009
              I've voted for Sei too.

              It's a little ironic that Revy is also voiced by Sei's voice actress.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2009
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Zyl Zaku <zylzaku@...> wrote:

                > I've voted for Sei too.
                >
                > It's a little ironic that Revy is also voiced by Sei's voice actress.

                I guess it's just coincidence, but I noted that too. Maybe Toyoguchi Megumi is just getting all the kick-ass roles, not the moe ones. :-)

                Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
                http://okazu.blogspot.com