New Lililicious Releases - Strawberry Shake Sweet chapter 17 (end)(from YH14), Summer Window Syndrome (from YH9)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      In the final chapter of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet,
      Julia searches for Ran. (Note: This is chapter 17 as it was printed in
      Strawberry Shake Sweet volume 2. The zip file also includes the volume 2
      cover and extras, plus the alternate cover for volume 2 that came with
      Yuri Hime 15.)

      Kazuma Kowo's "Summer Window Syndrome" is part of her Pure Water
      Adolescence (Junsui Adolescence) series. Why doesn't Nanao want the
      school doctor to call her by her first name?

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In the final chapter of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet,
        > Julia searches for Ran. (Note: This is chapter 17 as it was printed in
        > Strawberry Shake Sweet volume 2. The zip file also includes the volume 2
        > cover and extras, plus the alternate cover for volume 2 that came with
        > Yuri Hime 15.)

        Thanks for giving me the privilege in seeing what all the fuss was about with this sweet and funny manga. Good work as always--Pachy