Lililicious is looking for graphics editors!

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2009
      Lililicious is looking for people who might be interested in (graphics)
      editing yuri manga for our scanlation group. We're mainly interested in
      people who can handle difficult projects, but we're also willing to
      train new people (it will help if you've done at least some graphics
      work in the past, particularly redrawing). You'll need a graphics
      program (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, GIMP, or the like--a program like
      Microsoft Paint doesn't have all the features you'll need) and some
      familiarity with it, plus a lot of free time, patience, and dedication.
      If you're interested in taking our editing test, or just want more
      detailed information on what editing entails (see
      http://www.unblessed.net/guide/ for a general idea), please email me
      PRIVATELY at erin.sub@.... Thanks!

      Erin