Get great 100% Yuri from ALC Publishing on the Yuricon Shop!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 12:28 PM
      We have lots of new folks, so I just wanted to let them all know that the Yuricon Shop has the largest selection of Yuri anime, manga, Light Novels, Drama CDs, clothing and gifts on the Internet.
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop

      And now you can get brand new, 100% Yuri anthology "Yuri Monogatari 6' and other 100% Yuri books from ALC Publishing - the *only* all Yuri publisher in the world: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/alcp.html

      All purchases you make through the Shop support Yuricon & ALC Publishing - even if you shop outside the Yuri selection. Just click the "Amazon" or "Amazon.co.jp" link in the top right corner to shop directly on Amazon or Amazon Japan.

      These days we need your support more than ever before! To say that these are tough times is a massive understatement. Every cent helps.

      To those of you who habitually buy through the Yuricon Shop, and/or who have bought our 100% Yuri books, on behalf of everyone at Yuricon & ALC Publishing - thank you for your support!