Re: Hello There...

  • katwilliams@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice" <the_judy_justice@...> wrote:

      > It sounds like an anime where the "chosen" ones are being called to reunite.... again.
      >
      > But for what purpose?

      LOL, I don't know about you, but I returned because I'm finally back into anime/manga and started work on a new shoujo-ai manga so wish to see what I'm missing and need to catch up on.

      > Anyone else is back yet?
      > Anyone from the old times has never left at all?
      >
      > Hum... so many questions. ^_-

      Good question. *looks into the shadows* I've been wondering how many of the old members are still hiding around here myself. I kind of miss chatting with them, thought I feel a bit lost not being up to date on what is new as of late.

      Kat
    • shenotski
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1 6:52 AM
        I'm back and thankfully no trouble with Erica so far. So all is well.

        As for why were all back, take over the world mabye.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDV9Am5AlYY
        "I am yuri.. Obay me"