Yuri Event at Conbust 2009

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 7:07 PM
      Hi everyone, ^^

      For any yuri fans who might be in south Florida in July, I want to mention that on Saturday, July 11 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm I'll be hosting a "Yuri 101" panel at the Yasumicon anime convention being hosted by Florida International University in Miami. Here's a link to the con's website, for anybody interested:
      http://www.yasumicon.com/index.php
      It's my second time doing a panel there, so I'm pretty excited! XD