RE: [Yuricon] Rumor of a Rumor...?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
      Yeah, we covered this a few weeks ago on the Saturday Okazu Yuri News Report.

      There are going to be two new Nanoha-based manga series. One will include the captains at 25 and the other will follow Viveo.

      I knwo I'm looking forward to both, myself. :-)

      http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_more_042009