Re: [Yuricon] Re: Kohime Musuo Shin (sequal) possibly more yuri?

  • Nick Perez
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 21, 2009
      awwww.... I was also kinda upset that they didn't put the main male guy from the game there either. anyway back to yuri

      that's upseting, nuts!

      From: mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...>
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:28:46 PM
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Kohime Musuo Shin (sequal) possibly more yuri?

      Depends if they will have the main character of the games in this version. If they do the only source of yuri will be Soso (Cao Cao) and possibly Chouryou (Zhang Liao).

      Although there is a cannon yuri couple in the second game being Enjutsu (Yuan Shu) and Choukun (Zhang Xun).

      If they decide to do without the game protagonist like in the previous season anything could happen.

      There is a much larger cast in Shin and this can only result in more characters being left out (poor poor Hua Xiong) so don't hope for much.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, Nick Perez <vanezzania@ ...> wrote:

      > I don't want to be demanding or jump the ban wagon, but kohime musuo's sequal is coming.  There was some yuri in the original does anybody know if there is gunna be more in the sequal if they've already heard of it?

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 22, 2009
        This is slightly OT but the protagonist does appear in all the drama CD's (that come with character songs) where he is damn funny.

        Also Hua Xiong's ghost takes center stage in one, so that's good news for fans of a character who died so early she didn't even get a cutesy informal name.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Nick Perez <vanezzania@...> wrote:

        > awwww.... I was also kinda upset that they didn't put the main male guy from the game there either. anyway back to yuri
        >
        > that's upseting, nuts!
        >

        > ________________________________
      • Nick Perez
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 22, 2009
          that's good, thanks for telling me

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 22, 2009
            Hi
            I'll be hellraiser again, but.. Koihime Musou? Sorry, but I thought it's a place for discussions about yuri, not semi hentai things. KM was one of the worst series of 2008, with loli content. Damn, I curse my curiosity, but when I heard that it was based upon a game, I looked at the game galleries. And it was big, big mistake (do not do it, for your eyes sake). While writing a review of anime, I gave that serie 2/10 (not 1/10 because opening was pretty nice).
            But, while watching that serie (I did it, yes, it was heroic quest) I hardly found any yuri content. Some fanservice for immature teenagers, right, but in first three episodes of equally stupid and ecchi "Queen's Blade" was much more yuri (in erotic way only, of course, do not expect romantic lesbian content in hc ecchi stories) than in whole episode of KM. And now they're doing sequel. Hell... why?
            We had many discusions here about the difference between lesbian hentai/ecchi and yuri, hadn't we? I know, there are very few yuri anime today (I saw second and third episodes of Hanasekuru Seishonen - not a single piece of yuri after very, very yurish first episode, damn...), but people must be really in despair if they're claiming such series like KM as yuri.
            From the other hand, I just saw "Butt attack punisher Gautaman", old school (1994) anime about magical girl fighitng eveil in the name of Budda (very perverted Budda, by the way). I strongly recomend it for all of you who like totally crazy parodies. And right, some nice (romantic, not fanservice ass/breast/panty shoots) yuri touch included.It has only 45 minutes but it's much more better than all these modern ecchi (or rather, semi hentai) series.
            (sorry for mistakes, it's 00.58 here and I'm pretty sleepy)
            cheers
            Grisznak

            Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:42:04 AM

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 22, 2009

              > Hi
              > I'll be hellraiser again, but.. Koihime Musou? Sorry, but I thought it's a
              > place for discussions about yuri, not semi hentai things. KM was one of the
              > worst series of 2008, with loli content.

              And Queen's Blade is slightly worse, but they both have Yuri, whether we like it or not.

              Sousou is definitely Yuri, if not lesbian and Kanu is Yuri-bait. Sei is also Yuri because her name is Sei.

              > From the other hand, I just saw "Butt attack punisher Gautaman", old school
              > (1994) anime about magical girl fighitng eveil in the name of Budda (very
              > perverted Budda, by the way). I strongly recomend it for all of you who like
              > totally crazy parodies. And right, some nice (romantic, not fanservice
              > ass/breast/panty shoots) yuri touch included.

              Sounds interesting. Not "better" than Koihime, but interesting. :-)

              Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
              http://okazu.blogspot.com
            • Nick Perez
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 22, 2009
                I wasn't talking about the hentai in general i mean the anime, which wasn't hentai.  It had yuri in it so I thought that it would be good.  I didn't mean to offend anyone :(

                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 22, 2009
                  Whoa, whoa there. Surely this is taking things a bit too seriously. The KHM anime was only made to cash in on a vaguely successful game and considering that none of us paid to watch it in the first place we don't deserve an opinion in the first place.

                  I'm more for answering someones question without really thinking; so the blame for any offense should be to me not to the user 'Nick Perez'.

                  I must give a sad report for Sei fans who have only seen the anime as in the game Sei goes for the protagonist as much as anyone else and sadly is not a main heroine. So there are no CG's of Chou'un teasing/molesting Kan'u if that's your thing...

                  I guess in that respect the anime could be seen as an improvement for the Chou'un character. (In the game her only good joke is making fun of the main heroines)

                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 23, 2009
                    > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
                    > Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 02:26:48 +0000
                    > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Kohime Musuo Shin (sequal) possibly more yuri?
                    >
                    > Whoa, whoa there. Surely this is taking things a bit too seriously. The KHM anime was only made to cash in on a vaguely successful game and considering that none of us paid to watch it in the first place we don't deserve an opinion in the first place.

                    Well put! :-)

                    > I must give a sad report for Sei fans who have only seen the anime as in the game Sei goes for the protagonist as much as anyone else and sadly is not a main heroine. So there are no CG's of Chou'un teasing/molesting Kan'u if that's your thing...

                    It's interesting that she's made more overtly gay for Kanu in the anime, then.

                    I still prefer the character designs from Ikkitousen, but there's definitely worse out there than Koihime for Yuri, and you don't really even need Yuri goggles for the anime. Unless you're trying to find something that simply isn't there. :-)

                    http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_042009
                  • Nick Perez
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 23, 2009
                      sorry, I just liked it I didn't know that nobady else didn't .  sorry to rile everyone up

                      > Whoa, whoa there. Surely this is taking things a bit too seriously. The KHM anime was only made to cash in on a vaguely successful game and
                      considering that none of us paid to watch it in the first place we don't deserve an opinion in the first place.

                      Well put! :-)

                      > I must give a sad report for Sei fans who have only seen the anime as in the game Sei goes for the protagonist as much as anyone else and sadly is not a main heroine. So there are no CG's of Chou'un teasing/molesting Kan'u if that's your thing...

                      It's interesting that she's made more overtly gay for Kanu in the anime, then.

                      I still prefer the character designs from Ikkitousen, but there's definitely worse out there than Koihime for Yuri, and you don't really even need Yuri goggles for the anime. Unless you're trying to find something that simply isn't there. :-)

                      <*> Your email settings:
                          Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                          mailto:Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • Janie (AudioErotica)
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 23, 2009

                        WOW so much rage for one of the first Yuri anime series I ever watched?!?

                        I really liked Koihime Musou.  It’s cute, ecchi and there’s no denying that Sou Sou is a BIG (okay, little loli) LESBIAN, with a very nice harem to boot. There’s loads of female bonding (as all the men in the anime save for a few elders are the same three thugs over and over again) plus Kan’u kicking ass and Chouhi’s hi-jinks are just so much fun to watch.  It’s not a serious show but hey, it’s yuri and depending on what you’re into, it might be right up your alley.

                        Thanks,

                        Janie

                      • Allison Passino
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 23, 2009

                          If you like it, you like it; to each their own, I say.

                          Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated. " http://www.yuricon. org

                              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Yuricon/ join

                              mailto:Yuricon-fullfeature d@yahoogroups. com

                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 25, 2009

                              No problem! WE all have different tastes.