AnimeVegas 2009?

  • Ariel Devorah
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 1:57 PM
      Hello,
      I just wanted to make sure I read this correctly on Okazu. o_o

      ALC will be at AnimeVegas in September? Is this a sure thing yet, or is it still up in the air?

      I love Vegas, I love yuri, and I love cons. I will be buying tickets for the g/f and I as soon as I get confirmation. =D

      Excuse me while I pout for a second. I *really* wanted to make it to NJ for the YM6 Launch Party, but no one would go with me (the g/f was in Cali and NY subways are scary at night). >_> Now I'm back in Cali...on the west coast.

      So, if ALC is going to be there, it'll be a great excuse for us to hit up Vegas and go to the con!

      -Ariel
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20 3:18 PM
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: ladystardusthhh@...
        > Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:57:16 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] AnimeVegas 2009?
        >

        > Hello,
        > I just wanted to make sure I read this correctly on Okazu. o_o
        >
        > ALC will be at AnimeVegas in September? Is this a sure thing yet, or is it still up in the air?

        It's up in the air. We are 80% certain we'll be coming, but then there's the actual getting us all out there.

        > I love Vegas, I love yuri, and I love cons. I will be buying tickets for the g/f and I as soon as I get confirmation. =D

        You won't get confirmation just yet, but keep your eyes on the Yuricon Events page.

        > Excuse me while I pout for a second. I *really* wanted to make it to NJ for the YM6 Launch Party, but no one would go with me (the g/f was in Cali and NY subways are scary at night).>_> Now I'm back in Cali...on the west coast.

        FYI - the subways are irrelavant to getting to NJ. :-) You take NJ Transit buses.

        Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
      • Ariel Devorah
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20 6:13 PM

          > You won't get confirmation just yet, but keep your eyes on the Yuricon Events page.

          Will do, thanks. :)

          > FYI - the subways are irrelavant to getting to NJ. :-) You take NJ Transit buses.

          Ahh, but I did (as far as I could tell) from where I was in Brooklyn. I would have had to take the A-train to the Port Auth., transfer to a NJ-bound bus, and then vice versa. Anyway, the issue is irrelevant *now* (and OT). Though I'm still sad I missed it.

          Anyway, I'm rooting for AnimeVegas! I know three more people who are anticipating the 'go ahead.' :)

          -Ariel