"Adventures of Yurkio," vol. 1

  • lynmarenjensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 11:20 AM
      Just wanted to say I finished the book, "The Adventures of Yuriko," vol. 1, and I think it would be very cute turned into a manga or anime. I see there are four more vols. on-line, are there any plans to publish those as books?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 11:56 AM

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: lynmarenjensen@...
        > Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:20:57 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] "Adventures of Yurkio," vol. 1
        >
        > Just wanted to say I finished the book, "The Adventures of Yuriko," vol. 1, and I think it would be very cute turned into a manga or anime. I see there are four more vols. on-line, are there any plans to publish those as books?

        Yes, eventually. :-)

        Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for the links to your articles!

        Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.