A dash of pleasant shoujo yuri: Hanasakeru Seishonen

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2009
      Has anybody seen the first episode of Hanasakeru Seishonen? It's a new reverse harem shoujo series airing this season (one of two, along with Ristorante Paradiso). Even though it's a reverse harem series, however, the first half of the first episode had some pleasant, light yuri that's worth checking out for anybody who wants to see some yuri this season that isn't creepy or moe. Overall, I actually enjoyed the show as a whole, and the sprinkle of yuri turned out to be a nice bonus. ^^
    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2009
        Hi
        I saw it. Yeah, very yurish motive but I afraid that it was rather
        single situation. I wonder if that girl appear in next episodes.
        cheers
        Grisznak