"Yuri Monogatari 6'' is in!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      "Yuri Monogatari 6" has arrived!

      Get 12 stories of lesbian life and love by artists and writers from Japan, Europe and North America from ALC Publishing, the only all-Yuri publisher in the world.

      "Yuri Monogatari 6" is available through:

      Amazon - http://tinyurl.com/bgnvut
      ALC Direct - http://www.yuricon.org/shop/alcp.htm
      And by order at book and comic stores near you!

      Please join lesbian novelist J.D. Glass and Yuri artists Rica Takashima, Jessie B and Althea Keaton at the "YM6 Launch Party" on April 18th, at the Rare Flix store in Secaucus, NJ. (http://www.yuricon.org/events/) for more details. The party is open to the public - we'll have Yuri anime on the TVs and Yuri manga flowing freely. Drop by any time after 7PM!

      YM6 direct pre-orders have been shipped, so domestic buyers, you should be getting your copies any day now. International orders will take a few more days. Amazon and store pre-orders are shipping this week - in theory. lol

      I hope we'll see lots of you at the Launch Party!

      ALC Publishing - where the girl always gets the girl
      http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/alcp.html