New Lililicious Releases - The Rose of Versailles volume 2 chapter 11 and Crystal Planet's 2 doujinshi short

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2009
      In chapter 11 of Ikeda Riyoko's The Rose of Versailles, Oscar goes to
      visit her family's lands, and a new lady, Madame de Polignac, catches
      the queen's eye.

      Komedawara Gonzaeko's "How Many Times Must I......" is about a tender
      moment between Michiru and Haruka.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Julini
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
        Thanks a lot! I'm deeply grateful for your work on The Rose of Versailles.