Yuricon Site Update!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      True Story - the Yuricon went down *as* I was attempting to update it for the first time in a few weeks. The irony felt a little richer than I could stomach. In any case, here are Updates!

      2009 Yuriko Fan Art contest Winners are here!
      Yuriko invites you to check out the fabulous art sent in to celebrate her birthday this year. (Please don't ask how old she is - she's old enough that that's a rude question!)

      Congratulate our 18 and over winner Grayscaled (who happens to be a contributor to the upcoming "Yuri Monogatari 6" as well) and 17 and under winner Rikka, for their suggestions on how Yuriko and Midori should spend Yuriko's birthday together!

      View the winners and runners-up at: http://www.yuricon.org/contests - and, as always, you can find a ton of fabulous Yuriko Fan Art on the yuriko Gallery: http://www.yuricon.org/gallery. All Fan art of "Shoujoai ni Bouken" and "Saiyuu no Ryouko" is guranteed a home on the Gallery.

      ***

      There are some new items on the Yuricon Shop, as well! http://www.yuricon.org/shop/

      On the Japanese Manga Store:
      Ameiro Kouchakan Kandan manga-only and special edition with Drama CD
      Ichigo Mashimaro, Volume 6

      On the Japanese Light Novels Store:
      O-shaku-sama ga Miteru, Volume 2

      On the English manga store:

      Hayate x Blade, Volume 4 and 5
      Yuri Monogatari, Volume 6

      ***

      And don't forget that you are invited to the Yuri Monogatari 6 Launch party on April 18th - check out
      the Yuri Events Page: http://www.yuricon.org/events/ for details or feel free to share our Press Release with your local news source: http://www.yuricon.org/press/