Looking for some temporary hosting space for Yuricon.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:54 PM
      Hi all -

      My current server host pulled up and disppeared yesterday taking with her both the Yuricon and bits of Shoujo-ai.com

      I will be absolutely positively looking for another permanent solution (along with running a Launch Party, distributing, YM6, writing Okazu, looking for a job, working the jobs I have, trying to breathe) but I need a temporary solution for the short-term.

      The site is currently about 3GB, so I'll need something that can handle at least that much.

      I'd offer compensation, but at the moment, Yuricon is quite in the red (new book just out) and I don't have any funds at all.

      So, I'm relying on the kindness of strangers and hoping that one of you can set me up a FTP kind of quickly so we can get back up!

      ...Because I needed one more thing to have to do right now... sigh.

      Thanks in advance to all of you wonderful, generous people who I know will offer space for the interim!

      Cheers,

      An increasingly stressed Erica