100% Yuri from ALC Publishing on Rightstuf.com!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      It's my pleasure to announce that ALC Publishing's backlist is now available through the Right Stuf anime/manga superstore: http://www.rightstuf.com

      Right now the books listed on Right Stuf are lambda Award-nominated "Yuri Monogatari 3," "Yuri Monogatari 4," "WORKS" and "Shoujoai ni Bouken" Volume 1.

      We hope to be able to list YM5 and YM6 with them before summer.

      One more way we're making it easy for you to get 100% Yuri from ALC Publishing!

      Looking for Yuri where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing has what you want! http://www.anilesbocon.org/shop/alcp.html
    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hi,

        That's wonderful news, Erica. I have already ordered YM6 from Amazon
        but I look forward to order a new release there (I cross my finger for
        another one :)), with couple of older for local manga library.Looks
        like I will be their only provider of "adult" manga, lol.

        With kind regards,

        Rinu

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: rinucz@...
          > Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:42:31 +0200
          > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] 100% Yuri from ALC Publishing on Rightstuf.com!
          >
          > Hi,
          >
          > That's wonderful news, Erica. I have already ordered YM6 from Amazon
          > but I look forward to order a new release there (I cross my finger for
          > another one :)), with couple of older for local manga library.Looks
          > like I will be their only provider of "adult" manga, lol.

          If my luck changes, we'll get SnB, V2 out next. If not, not. :-)