Re: Conbust Yuri Panel Report

  • Steve Shea
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine" <smithie_28@...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > Finally, for fun, the panel ended with a very brief section titled,
      > "Yuri To Show To People Who You Despise." :) The two titles that earned
      > the distinction of being placed in this section were Fight! Iczer One
      > and Project ICE. I didn't show any clips of them, but told the
      > panel-goers to feel free to seek these titles out at their discretion.
      > Then I answered any extra questions the panel-goers had, and that was
      > it. ^^

      The best use for Iczer-One I've ever heard of!

      I hope having to discuss this in rational language didn't dull the fun. The "Girl Friends" disc. grp. I post in is 24-7 giddy, despite the month+ waits.
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
        On 01-Apr-2009 23:18 -0000, Steve Shea wrote:
        > The best use for Iczer-One I've ever heard of!
        >
        > I hope having to discuss this in rational language didn't dull the fun. The "Girl Friends" disc. grp. I post in is 24-7 giddy, despite the month+ waits.

        Speaking of which, chapter 20 is now out (and I'm stuck at work where I
        can't read it!), which should provide for even more giddiness. :)
        .oO("stifle my speach" )
      • melindabeasi
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 12, 2009
          Hi Katherine,

          I attended your panel at ConBust (probably I was the person taking notes throughout), and I thought you might like to see my coverage of the con for Manga Recon (http://www.popcultureshock.com/manga/index.php/features/manga-recon-conbust-2009/), since I talked about it there. I thought your panel was the animanga highlight of the weekend, and said so in my report. I'm new to Yuri, so I found it very informative! Thanks for giving such a fantastic presentation!

          Melinda Beasi
          Assistant Editor, Manga Recon

        • Katherine Hanson
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2009
            Hi Melinda,

            Thanks for the article! ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed the panel and ConBust.