Re: MSGM Short Story: Picked-up Handkerchief (no spoilers)

  • sarcastic_weasel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      > So when Konno said that the Yumi saga is over but that the seires might continue, she obviously meant it.

      I kind of figured it might be something like that. Considering she went to such great pains to construct "Planet Lillian," she might as well get the most out of it.

      I understand all that stuff about "the creator's vision" and all that, but everyone's gotta eat, and this economy stinks. She might as well get the most out of it as a vehicle to tell her stories.

      Well, I'll probably check it out anyway, just out of curiosity. (Crap. I'm going to pay 638 yen to read a 13-page short story. They got me.)