RE: [Yuricon] MSGM Short Story: Picked-up Handkerchief (no spoilers)

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: sarcastic_weasel@...
      > Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 02:39:05 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] MSGM Short Story: Picked-up Handkerchief (no spoilers)
      >
      > Don't want to spam y'all, but it looks like there are still MSGM short stories coming out. In the May issue of Cobalt, which came out on 4/1 in Japan, there's a 13-page MSGM short story called Hankachi Hiroi, or as I would call it, "The Picked-up Handkerchief," because I suck at translating. (I don't *think* it's a reprint of another story... I don't remember anything with this title.)

      I actually have read a few Lillian stories in Cobalt that have never made it into a collection so far. The last one was a two-parter about two loathsome twins. lol (Not twincest they were just mean.)

      So when Konno said that the Yumi saga is over but that the seires might continue, she obviously meant it.

      Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.
    • sarcastic_weasel
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        > So when Konno said that the Yumi saga is over but that the seires might continue, she obviously meant it.

        I kind of figured it might be something like that. Considering she went to such great pains to construct "Planet Lillian," she might as well get the most out of it.

        I understand all that stuff about "the creator's vision" and all that, but everyone's gotta eat, and this economy stinks. She might as well get the most out of it as a vehicle to tell her stories.

        Well, I'll probably check it out anyway, just out of curiosity. (Crap. I'm going to pay 638 yen to read a 13-page short story. They got me.)