Re: [Yuricon] New Lililicious Releases - Transistor Venus volume 2 chapters 12-16

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:27:01 -0400, Lililicious
      <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > In chapter 12 of Takemoto Izumi's Transistor Venus, Enus and Romaly
      > finally manage to get the box open.

      [...]

      Ah, more of my favourite guilty pleasure. :)

      Thanks once again for all your hard work!
      .oO(" -- By parcelforce!" )
    • Nick Perez
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        To be honest guys, I love Mnemosyne, but I'm not sure if the dubbign will ruin it or destroy.  I'm mean FUNimation has got voice actors with some good voices, I just don't know who will be Rin... Collenn Clikenbeard? Laura Baily? Stephanie Wittels? Clarine Harp? Monica Rial?
        As well as the other cast like Mimi and Eipos.  What do you all think?

        Give Back

        Yahoo! for Good

        Get inspired

        by a good cause.