New Lililicious Releases - Transistor Venus volume 2 chapters 12-16

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      In chapter 12 of Takemoto Izumi's Transistor Venus, Enus and Romaly
      finally manage to get the box open.
      In chapter 13, our heroes are rescued.
      In chapter 14, Enus runs into Mariaana.
      In chapter 15, Enus is assigned to guard a girl, and in chapter 16,
      everyone's fighting for the honor of escorting the two of them. (This is
      the last chapter of volume 2.)

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:27:01 -0400, Lililicious
        <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In chapter 12 of Takemoto Izumi's Transistor Venus, Enus and Romaly
        > finally manage to get the box open.

        [...]

        Ah, more of my favourite guilty pleasure. :)

        Thanks once again for all your hard work!
        .oO(" -- By parcelforce!" )
      • Nick Perez
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          To be honest guys, I love Mnemosyne, but I'm not sure if the dubbign will ruin it or destroy.  I'm mean FUNimation has got voice actors with some good voices, I just don't know who will be Rin... Collenn Clikenbeard? Laura Baily? Stephanie Wittels? Clarine Harp? Monica Rial?
          As well as the other cast like Mimi and Eipos.  What do you all think?

          Give Back

          Yahoo! for Good

          Get inspired

          by a good cause.