New Lililicious Release - Maria-sama ga Miteru volume 4 chapter 30

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2009
      In chapter 30 of Konno Oyuki and Nagasawa Satoru's Maria-sama ga Miteru,
      we find out both the results of the election and Shizuka's motivation
      for running in it. This is the last chapter of the Rosa Canina arc (and
      volume 4).

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).