Crimson Update...

  • sapphire_sophilia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      After taking care of another project, I sat back down to work on the
      next issue of Crimson Stains on the Solstice Moon...only to find that
      the next two chapters were already typed up *laughs* All I have to do
      now is proof read and compile the next book and work on the character
      art for the cover.

      All in all, the Crimson series is going to be five mini books in all
      with two chapters each. Once the whole story is complete, I'm planning
      on putting it all together for one big book with a bonus story at the
      end and possibly some extended chapters here and there.

      I also sat down and reduced the paperback price to a more reasonable
      $6.95 (seeing as how the books are going to be roughly around 40 pages
      each) and downloads are still $1 ^_^