Re: [Yuricon] Hello I'm new; some help pls

  • Wyld Childe
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      I would suggest Strawberry Panic, because from what I've seen what is a deep emotional bond by some viewers can be just a bunch of schoolgirls sitting around drinking tea by others.

      But almost everybody seems to like Panic for one reason or another.

      DWC

      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
      lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

      Benjamin Franklin