RE: [Yuricon] Re: box sets

  • Ellen Kuhfeld
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2 1:57 PM
      Message
      A friend of mine has the box set of Devil Lady. I bought it, but just the first episode convinced me I didn't want to watch it. So I gave it to her. She'd probably be willing to sell it off for a reasonable price - she felt a bit iffy about it too. Kinky nassssty violence and blood. Yuri, too. Shonen yuri.

      Ellen