Re: box sets

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
      Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
      > own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
      > your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
      > there cost a lot.--Pachy

      Forgot to mention Ninja Nonsense--Pachy
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
        Message
        A friend of mine has the box set of Devil Lady. I bought it, but just the first episode convinced me I didn't want to watch it. So I gave it to her. She'd probably be willing to sell it off for a reasonable price - she felt a bit iffy about it too. Kinky nassssty violence and blood. Yuri, too. Shonen yuri.

        Ellen