Re: box sets

  • pachy_boy
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Wyld Childe <wyldchilde37@...> wrote:

      > Ummm The Anime Corner Store has Strawberry Panic Boxed Set listed.
      >
      > http://www.animecornerstore.com/stpa.html
      >
      > DW

      It's only the bundle collection for all the single discs.

      Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
      own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
      your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
      there cost a lot.--Pachy
    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
        Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
        > own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
        > your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
        > there cost a lot.--Pachy

        Forgot to mention Ninja Nonsense--Pachy
      • Ellen Kuhfeld
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
          Message
          A friend of mine has the box set of Devil Lady. I bought it, but just the first episode convinced me I didn't want to watch it. So I gave it to her. She'd probably be willing to sell it off for a reasonable price - she felt a bit iffy about it too. Kinky nassssty violence and blood. Yuri, too. Shonen yuri.

          Ellen