Hello I'm new; some help pls

  • yurichansmiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      This is the first yahoo group that I have joined but I am really
      excited and I have just learned about yuri. It started when I saw
      Chizuru in Bleach and was surprised that there was this kind of
      exposure in manga. I started to researcha and found yuri and this
      group. From what I've seen it looks like Strawberry Panic is really
      popular, but what are some suggestions for a good place for me to start
      and where can I get it?
      Thankyou,
      Rose
    • Love Sjölund
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        I would recommend that you start with Maria-sama ga Miteru. Other then being so cute that it might just kill you and insanelly popular among yuri lovers its also builds upon an almost hundred year old genre in japanese litterature focusing on emotional relationships between schoolgirls. It should be a good and very entertaining intruduction to the genre.

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: yurichansmiles@...
        Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:17:52 +0000
        Subject: [Yuricon] Hello I'm new; some help pls

        This is the first yahoo group that I have joined but I am really
        excited and I have just learned about yuri. It started when I saw
        Chizuru in Bleach and was surprised that there was this kind of
        exposure in manga. I started to researcha and found yuri and this
        group. From what I've seen it looks like Strawberry Panic is really
        popular, but what are some suggestions for a good place for me to start
        and where can I get it?
        Thankyou,
        Rose

        Hitta bästa boräntan! MSN Privatekonomi
      • Wyld Childe
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
          I would suggest Strawberry Panic, because from what I've seen what is a deep emotional bond by some viewers can be just a bunch of schoolgirls sitting around drinking tea by others.

          But almost everybody seems to like Panic for one reason or another.

          DWC

          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
          lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

          Benjamin Franklin