Re: [Yuricon] box sets

  • Wyld Childe
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
      Ummm The Anime Corner Store has Strawberry Panic Boxed Set listed.

      http://www.animecornerstore.com/stpa.html

      DW

      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
      lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

      Benjamin Franklin

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Wyld Childe <wyldchilde37@...> wrote:

        > Ummm The Anime Corner Store has Strawberry Panic Boxed Set listed.
        >
        > http://www.animecornerstore.com/stpa.html
        >
        > DW

        It's only the bundle collection for all the single discs.

        Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
        own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
        your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
        there cost a lot.--Pachy
      • pachy_boy
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
          Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
          > own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
          > your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
          > there cost a lot.--Pachy

          Forgot to mention Ninja Nonsense--Pachy
        • Ellen Kuhfeld
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
            Message
            A friend of mine has the box set of Devil Lady. I bought it, but just the first episode convinced me I didn't want to watch it. So I gave it to her. She'd probably be willing to sell it off for a reasonable price - she felt a bit iffy about it too. Kinky nassssty violence and blood. Yuri, too. Shonen yuri.

            Ellen