RE: [Yuricon] box sets

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: poor_mario1@...
      > Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:43:47 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] box sets
      >
      > Does anybody know of what yuri anime series are being currently sold
      > as a complete box set. I already have Kashimashi, but I am looking for
      > another, I like Strawberry Panic but am waiting for it to come
      > complete (release dates anyone?) Umm... I cant find Simoun or Utena
      > ANYWHERE. Does anybody have some input for this sad soul lost in the
      > universe.

      I was officially unofficially told that Strawberry Panic and Simoun "might have box sets eventually."

      If you'd like to see that, I recommend writing to Media Blasters and letting them know. The more people who ask for it, the more likely it will be. :-)

      Windows Liveā„¢: Life without walls. Check it out.
    • Wyld Childe
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
        Ummm The Anime Corner Store has Strawberry Panic Boxed Set listed.

        http://www.animecornerstore.com/stpa.html

        DW

        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
        lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

        Benjamin Franklin

        > Does anybody know of what yuri anime series are being
        > currently sold
        > as a complete box set. I already have Kashimashi, but I am
        > looking for
        > another, I like Strawberry Panic but am waiting for it to
        > come
        > complete (release dates anyone?) Umm... I cant find Simoun
        > or Utena
        > ANYWHERE. Does anybody have some input for this sad soul
        > lost in the
        > universe.

      • pachy_boy
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Wyld Childe <wyldchilde37@...> wrote:

          > Ummm The Anime Corner Store has Strawberry Panic Boxed Set listed.
          >
          > http://www.animecornerstore.com/stpa.html
          >
          > DW

          It's only the bundle collection for all the single discs.

          Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
          own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
          your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
          there cost a lot.--Pachy
        • pachy_boy
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
            Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
            > own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
            > your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
            > there cost a lot.--Pachy

            Forgot to mention Ninja Nonsense--Pachy
          • Ellen Kuhfeld
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
              Message
              A friend of mine has the box set of Devil Lady. I bought it, but just the first episode convinced me I didn't want to watch it. So I gave it to her. She'd probably be willing to sell it off for a reasonable price - she felt a bit iffy about it too. Kinky nassssty violence and blood. Yuri, too. Shonen yuri.

              Ellen