box sets

  • Allan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      Does anybody know of what yuri anime series are being currently sold
      as a complete box set. I already have Kashimashi, but I am looking for
      another, I like Strawberry Panic but am waiting for it to come
      complete (release dates anyone?) Umm... I cant find Simoun or Utena
      ANYWHERE. Does anybody have some input for this sad soul lost in the
      universe.
    • Ellen Kuhfeld
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
        Message
        Wow, first -- "Define Yuri". After that, I'd tell you to go to RightStuf and purchase as many Maria-Sama Ga Miteru sets as you like. I have the first two seasons, will get the third when it's released, and I really should pre-order the fourth. Maria-Sama is worth it.

        Ellen

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: poor_mario1@...
          > Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:43:47 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] box sets
          >
          > Does anybody know of what yuri anime series are being currently sold
          > as a complete box set. I already have Kashimashi, but I am looking for
          > another, I like Strawberry Panic but am waiting for it to come
          > complete (release dates anyone?) Umm... I cant find Simoun or Utena
          > ANYWHERE. Does anybody have some input for this sad soul lost in the
          > universe.

          I was officially unofficially told that Strawberry Panic and Simoun "might have box sets eventually."

          If you'd like to see that, I recommend writing to Media Blasters and letting them know. The more people who ask for it, the more likely it will be. :-)

          Windows Liveā„¢: Life without walls. Check it out.
        • Wyld Childe
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
            Ummm The Anime Corner Store has Strawberry Panic Boxed Set listed.

            http://www.animecornerstore.com/stpa.html

            DW

            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
            lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"

            Benjamin Franklin

            > Does anybody know of what yuri anime series are being
            > currently sold
            > as a complete box set. I already have Kashimashi, but I am
            > looking for
            > another, I like Strawberry Panic but am waiting for it to
            > come
            > complete (release dates anyone?) Umm... I cant find Simoun
            > or Utena
            > ANYWHERE. Does anybody have some input for this sad soul
            > lost in the
            > universe.

          • pachy_boy
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Wyld Childe <wyldchilde37@...> wrote:

              > Ummm The Anime Corner Store has Strawberry Panic Boxed Set listed.
              >
              > http://www.animecornerstore.com/stpa.html
              >
              > DW

              It's only the bundle collection for all the single discs.

              Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
              own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
              your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
              there cost a lot.--Pachy
            • pachy_boy
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
                Kashimashi, Devil Lady, Stellvia, Kannazuki and ROD all have their
                > own box sets. If not at Robert's Anime Corner Store or Right Stuf,
                > your best bet would be the Amazon merchants, but even the Utena sets
                > there cost a lot.--Pachy

                Forgot to mention Ninja Nonsense--Pachy
              • Ellen Kuhfeld
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
                  Message
                  A friend of mine has the box set of Devil Lady. I bought it, but just the first episode convinced me I didn't want to watch it. So I gave it to her. She'd probably be willing to sell it off for a reasonable price - she felt a bit iffy about it too. Kinky nassssty violence and blood. Yuri, too. Shonen yuri.

                  Ellen