New Lililicious Releases - SSS ch16 (from YH13), Dream Drops (from YH9) + Dream Trip (from SYH2), Losing (from Crystal Planet's), Sortilege (from Crystal Planet's)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      In chapter 16 of Hayashiya Shizuru's Strawberry Shake Sweet, Saeki has a
      little chat with Julia and Ran about their relationship, and ZLAY has a
      proposition for them.

      In Chi-Ran's "Dream Drops," the main character buys some magical drops
      that are supposed to make her dream come true.
      "Dream Trip" is a mini-sequel to "Dream Drops."

      In "Losing and Finding Things Everyday," by Etou Atsuki, Michiru and
      Haruka talk about their future.

      In Matsukaze Satori's "Sortilege," Michiru thinks about her dreams.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Oh my god, my heart just stopped at the end of this chapter.