Re: Any other Morinaga fans?

  • nor_a_yusoffali
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      I am a morinaga milk fan too. As a coincidence , i found a doujinshi
      or continuation of another work done by morinaga, Koi no susume. i
      dont know if im allowed to paste the link to DL the raws, but if
      anyone wants it, can contact me. Koi no susume is the story of two
      girls who are in the police force. Its rather sweet IMO, but it can be
      a bit adult

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Shea" <umlando@...> wrote:

      > I'm a big fan of Morinaga Milk's current series Girl Friends.
      Chapter 19 is just out and a good
      > scanlation group rushed to put it up online.
      >
      > http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/2240/girl_friends
      >
      > It's been a frustrating wait for fans used to the easier road
      Morinaga's other characters
      > traveled, but the romance of Mari and Akko always seems to be
      heating up. There are also
      > pretty lively discussions in the fan club.
      >
      > Morinaga's style of illustration is striking, drawing on the
      character design of shojo manga