New Lililicious Releases - Chatting at the Amber Teahouse chapters 7-8 (from Yuri Hime 12-13)

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      In chapter 7 of Fujieda Miyabi's Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, we find
      out what Sarasa is planning to do after high school.
      In chapter 8, Seriho tells the others about her friend Sumire.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • pachy_boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lililicious <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In chapter 7 of Fujieda Miyabi's Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, we
        find
        > out what Sarasa is planning to do after high school.
        > In chapter 8, Seriho tells the others about her friend Sumire.
        >
        > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        Thanks again for delivering more Amber Teahouse goodness!--Pachy
      • Shannon J. L.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
          Thanks for the update! :)