Crimson Stains on the Solstice Moon: Update

  • sapphire_sophilia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      Got the test print copy of the 1st book back this week and noticed a
      couple spacing problems. After a little bit of hair pulling I was
      finally able to get this fixed ^_^

      You can still either download or get a paper copy of the ist book ^_^
      And sometime in the near future my book will be listsable on Google
      Search and Amazon