Re: Funimation licenses El Cazador!

  • chimerayuri
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2009

      > I'm absolutely beside myself with joy. There's only three anime I want
      > to see licensed right now and this was number one on the list.
      >
      > Fans Bee Train's girls-with-guns-on-the-run trilogy, completion is
      > around the corner at last, with Funimation's licensing of "El Cazador
      > de la Bruja"!

      > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      > http://okazu.blogpsot.com
      >Finally El cazador gets licensed. Its a great series and Should have been licensed sooner.
      I thinks its the Best of the girls with Guns trilogy (my opinion) With a Great sound track
      that makes you wan to chase after witches lol. I just hope they get worthy Voice actors to
      play them and not have them sounding dumb. A VA with s Hispanic voice would fit Nadie
      perfect. Also i hope they don't make Ellis sound too kiddy or to adult. I good middle range
      would be best. No to robotic as well.