Re: [OT] Hey Everyone I'm back.

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2009
      Nice to see ya i just randomly decided to see if this group still
      existed myself. Life has a tendency to keep kicking my ass so not to
      many posts will come from me.
      > hi hi,
      >
      > It's Kat, Kathryn K. Williams (Aka: Shinigami Shimai), I'm finally
      back. After years of taking a break and just focusing on my new
      married life, and working on novels, I've returned to the world of
      shoujo-ai/yuri and god to I have a lot of catching up to do. I've
      really missed you all and all the fun here and at conventions. I don't
      see myself returning to cons again, but I'm trying to get in touch
      with people again and stop being so anti-social. My interest in
      shoujo-ai has returned, even started work on a new shoujo-ai manga
      series the other month.

      > Well, I hope everyone is doing good. I suspect there are a lot of
      new people here and hopefully some old as well. I hope to get to know
      you all again.

      > I've been searching through tones of new shoujo-ai series out there
      and see I've been missing out all these years. Right now reading
      Girfriends, Samame Kikoto and a few others and hope to find more to read.

      > Well, It is good to be back. Oh and thanks for continuing to support
      me. I see the link to my site was changed to my new one, thanks, but
      there seems to be a double http at the beginning. As soon as I get a
      new sub for DA I'm going to add banner links to the front page now
      that it is possible. Always trying to support my fav art form.