RE: [Yuricon] Pre-order "Yuri Monogatari 6" on Amazon

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: rinucz@...
      > Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:21:53 +0100
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Pre-order "Yuri Monogatari 6" on Amazon
      >
      > Hi,
      >
      > Great news. I am going to gather couple of people for larger order, so
      > I can catch up a preorder time. I guess you don't plan to delay the
      > date of release, so it would be released on April 5th, by any chance?
      > ^^ Just joking. I'm looking forward to it.

      A wise idea - saves on shipping among other things.

      If the gods are good to me, YM6 should be out before the end of March, so yes - there is a delay on the official street date.
      2008 was a particularly bad year for many of the staff and contributors, or it would be out already. I have to admit - I'll be
      relieved when this gets out finally.

      http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_explore_022009