Re: [OT] Hey Everyone I'm back.

  • katwilliams@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
      <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

      > Ah sorry. I as I have read a bit of your writing I have a prejudice to
      > presume the worst if a writer such as yourself suddenly drops off my
      > radar.
      >
      > Anyway read the first few pages of Inside Out and it was very
      > entertaining good luck in the future.

      Yeah, I guess it was be easy to jump to conclusion considering the
      types of stories I tend to write. I just crashed after too many
      conventions and working too hard on manga, I mean I drew 100 pages in
      a couple of days once. I was told by my doctors that I really needed
      to step away for a while. I got health, found my soulmate and finished
      7 novels so I didn't really disappear, just took a different direction
      for a bit. My wife is actually the one who convinced me to return to
      manga and the like now that we are settled in our own place, no more
      roommates.

      Thanks for reading my new manga. I'm hoping the rest of the story will
      be equally entertaining. It is very different from my other works,
      more of a romantic/comedy then anything else. That should really tell
      where my life is right now. LOL I hope to have the first chapter
      finished in a month or so. I'll be getting back to it after V-day.

      >Hi Kat,
      >
      >I am a Mailing List newbie, so nice to meet you and welcome back.
      >
      >Rinu

      hi hi,

      I hope you have fun here. I remember really enjoying myself here back
      when I was more active... god, that was over 5 years ago. I do miss
      all the insanity of conventions and the like. Hard to believe it has
      been so long.

      Well jaa ne

      Kat
    • shenotski
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 19, 2009
        Nice to see ya i just randomly decided to see if this group still
        existed myself. Life has a tendency to keep kicking my ass so not to
        many posts will come from me.
        > hi hi,
        >
        > It's Kat, Kathryn K. Williams (Aka: Shinigami Shimai), I'm finally
        back. After years of taking a break and just focusing on my new
        married life, and working on novels, I've returned to the world of
        shoujo-ai/yuri and god to I have a lot of catching up to do. I've
        really missed you all and all the fun here and at conventions. I don't
        see myself returning to cons again, but I'm trying to get in touch
        with people again and stop being so anti-social. My interest in
        shoujo-ai has returned, even started work on a new shoujo-ai manga
        series the other month.

        > Well, I hope everyone is doing good. I suspect there are a lot of
        new people here and hopefully some old as well. I hope to get to know
        you all again.

        > I've been searching through tones of new shoujo-ai series out there
        and see I've been missing out all these years. Right now reading
        Girfriends, Samame Kikoto and a few others and hope to find more to read.

        > Well, It is good to be back. Oh and thanks for continuing to support
        me. I see the link to my site was changed to my new one, thanks, but
        there seems to be a double http at the beginning. As soon as I get a
        new sub for DA I'm going to add banner links to the front page now
        that it is possible. Always trying to support my fav art form.