Re: [OT] Hey Everyone I'm back.

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9 8:34 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "katwilliams@..." <katwilliams@...> wrote:

      > LOL, not sure if taking it easy is the right word. Getting married,
      > dealing with immigrations, Moving to our own place and so much more.

      Ah sorry. I as I have read a bit of your writing I have a prejudice to
      presume the worst if a writer such as yourself suddenly drops off my
      radar.

      Anyway read the first few pages of Inside Out and it was very
      entertaining good luck in the future.
    • katwilliams@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 9 8:52 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
        <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > Ah sorry. I as I have read a bit of your writing I have a prejudice to
        > presume the worst if a writer such as yourself suddenly drops off my
        > radar.
        >
        > Anyway read the first few pages of Inside Out and it was very
        > entertaining good luck in the future.

        Yeah, I guess it was be easy to jump to conclusion considering the
        types of stories I tend to write. I just crashed after too many
        conventions and working too hard on manga, I mean I drew 100 pages in
        a couple of days once. I was told by my doctors that I really needed
        to step away for a while. I got health, found my soulmate and finished
        7 novels so I didn't really disappear, just took a different direction
        for a bit. My wife is actually the one who convinced me to return to
        manga and the like now that we are settled in our own place, no more
        roommates.

        Thanks for reading my new manga. I'm hoping the rest of the story will
        be equally entertaining. It is very different from my other works,
        more of a romantic/comedy then anything else. That should really tell
        where my life is right now. LOL I hope to have the first chapter
        finished in a month or so. I'll be getting back to it after V-day.

        >Hi Kat,
        >
        >I am a Mailing List newbie, so nice to meet you and welcome back.
        >
        >Rinu

        hi hi,

        I hope you have fun here. I remember really enjoying myself here back
        when I was more active... god, that was over 5 years ago. I do miss
        all the insanity of conventions and the like. Hard to believe it has
        been so long.

        Well jaa ne

        Kat
      • shenotski
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 19 1:36 AM
          Nice to see ya i just randomly decided to see if this group still
          existed myself. Life has a tendency to keep kicking my ass so not to
          many posts will come from me.
          > hi hi,
          >
          > It's Kat, Kathryn K. Williams (Aka: Shinigami Shimai), I'm finally
          back. After years of taking a break and just focusing on my new
          married life, and working on novels, I've returned to the world of
          shoujo-ai/yuri and god to I have a lot of catching up to do. I've
          really missed you all and all the fun here and at conventions. I don't
          see myself returning to cons again, but I'm trying to get in touch
          with people again and stop being so anti-social. My interest in
          shoujo-ai has returned, even started work on a new shoujo-ai manga
          series the other month.

          > Well, I hope everyone is doing good. I suspect there are a lot of
          new people here and hopefully some old as well. I hope to get to know
          you all again.

          > I've been searching through tones of new shoujo-ai series out there
          and see I've been missing out all these years. Right now reading
          Girfriends, Samame Kikoto and a few others and hope to find more to read.

          > Well, It is good to be back. Oh and thanks for continuing to support
          me. I see the link to my site was changed to my new one, thanks, but
          there seems to be a double http at the beginning. As soon as I get a
          new sub for DA I'm going to add banner links to the front page now
          that it is possible. Always trying to support my fav art form.